UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 25th Oct 2017, 10:43 am   #1
Ed Baker
Diode

Default Pye 1005 service etc.

Hello all,

I have just joined the forum.

Is there any one in the Beccles / Southwold region that I could contact with regards to servicing or perhaps just checking over a Pye 1005.

I have not purchased the unit yet due to checking out if there is a backup locally for this player. The Pye 1005 visually looks at least in very good condition with no damage (a very clean player). There also is a spare cartridge & stylus which looks nos.

Regards, Ed
Ed Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Oct 2017, 10:48 am   #2
Station X

Default Re: Pye 1005 service etc.

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I'm sure forum member Edward Huggins who lives in Southwold will be able to help you with this:-

http://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/member.php?u=37224

Keep the soldering iron hot.
Station X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Oct 2017, 10:59 am   #3
Ed Baker
Diode

Default Re: Pye 1005 service etc.

Thank you Graham and very interesting that Edward worked at Pye. Sounds like you couldn’t find a more direct link for this quirky turntable!

I am more of a Garrard 401 user at the mo with a mix of modern & vintage

Regards, Ed
Ed Baker is offline   Reply With Quote