UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Telephony and Telecomms

Notices

Vintage Telephony and Telecomms Vintage Telephones, Telephony and Telecomms Equipment

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2015, 10:06 pm   #1
keithinuk
Retired Dormant Member

Default Ericofon aka Cobra Phone

I have never seen one of these phones on my travels, I don't know if they are more or less common than other models of the same era.
I have seen and picked up plenty of other models, but never this one, until now.
It seems to be Candle Glow in colour, no sun damage, with German workings.
It's fully working, but with a little crack around one base screw, I didn't notice when I got it, plus the wrong cable probably.
I even tried to dial out and was surprised that it worked, I have never tried it before on any of my other phones, as I'm on Virgin and didn't think it would do anything.
Would anyone know why it has a star and aitch on the finger/dial stop?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0889.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	108657   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0888.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	108658  
Old 24th May 2015, 1:49 pm   #2
dagskarlsen