UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Dec 2012, 11:22 pm   #1
david winter
Hexode

Default New online edition of Zeitschichten, the great book about Magnetic Recording History

Dear friends,

Before all, I wish you a Merry Christmas !

I wanted to share with you a good news.
You must have heard of the thick and expensive "Zeitschichten" book about magnetic recording history written by Friedrich Engel.
Well, the third (and last) edition is now available in PDF format for only 19.99 euros.
It is improved with many high definition illustrations, color pictures, etc.
Even if some of you don't read German, it is still definitely worth buying.

You may purchase it there:
http://www.beam-ebooks.de/ebook/40085

The site happened to generate server errors when I purchased it this morning, but I managed to overcome the troubles by cleaning my cache and reload the pages.

What you need to do:
1) Create your account because downloads are personal: you may download the file at any time.
2) Buy the file (payment is secure, PayPal available at no extra cost).
3) In one of the two emails that you will receive, follow the link to fill some feedback. It's a bit like on eBay: give 5 stars everywhere and post a nice comment like "Excellent".
4) Once done, you can go to your "personal bibliotekh" to dowbload the file. Beware: it's 65Mb long !

I hope you enjoy this comprehensive book.

Regards,

David
Closed Thread