UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Sep 2009, 6:53 pm   #21
anthony lawrenc
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: juke box

hi everyone sorry its been so long not had time to fiddle with the jukebox recently but had a mess with it last night i pluged the amp back in as you sugested and i now have power on both sides of the motor relay but still nothing happening till i short the relay out then the carrage travels up and down as it should it wont stop at the selected point though theres a loud thunp as it passes over the raised pins i think this is down to me shorting the relay out if it was getting power from the correct source im sure it would stop and play a record will investigate further cheers Anthony
Old 18th Sep 2009, 7:03 pm   #22
jukeboxjunkie
Retired Dormant Member

Hi Anthony, did you get a manual yet? Steve.
Old 21st Sep 2009, 7:36 pm   #23
anthony lawrenc
Retired Dormant Member

hi Steve had no luck with the manual .The model no. on the back is G A 120 and then what appears to be an i or a 1 not sure i have seen manuals for similar looking models but not this one will investigate further and let you know how i get on cheers Anthony
Old 23rd Sep 2009, 8:10 pm   #24
jukeboxjunkie
Retired Dormant Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony lawrenc View Post
hi Steve had no luck with the manual .The model no. on the back is G A 120 and then what appears to be an i or a 1 not sure i have seen manuals for similar looking models but not this one will investigate further and let you know how i get on cheers Anthony
Hi Anthony, I have found my manual for the Prestige 120Bb, 160c, Consul 120A, 160, 160B and Hit 120A. I'm sure this will be the one you require. Give me an update as to where you are on fault finding and we can take another look at the proper circuit. By the way there is a diagram on ebay right now and ending on Friday, it's currently at £1 so if your interested and have an ebay account place a bid on it. I would wait until the last few minutes and put your highest bid on, you should win it. Item number 190335477447. Cheers, Steve.
Old 23rd Sep 2009, 11:33 pm   #25
anthony lawrenc
Retired Dormant Member

thanks very much Steve i will place a bid on the diagram its in Beverly n yorkshire im in leeds so its not far away .Imon holliday next week so everthing will be on hold till i get back will let you know how i get on thanks again Anthony
Closed Thread