UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Success Stories

Notices

Success Stories If you have successfully repaired or restored a piece of equipment, why not write up what you did and post details here. Particularly if it was interesting, unusual or challenging. PLEASE DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR HELP HERE!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 6th Jul 2024, 2:52 pm   #1
telstar
Octode
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK.
Posts: 1,639
Default Regentone DP2 tuning knob

At long last, I managed to repair the damage on my Regentone DP2 tuning knob. I managed to find my Dremel kit and managed to grind the broken material on the knob centre down to a near flat surface. There had been some scratches on the surface by previous repairers, which I tried to polish out, but not much improvement. I then mixed some Epoxy Resin and stuck the bottom of the donor knob adaptor. I am really pleased with the results.
telstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 1:12 pm.


All information and advice on this forum is subject to the WARNING AND DISCLAIMER located at https://www.vintage-radio.net/rules.html.
Failure to heed this warning may result in death or serious injury to yourself and/or others.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2002 - 2024, Paul Stenning.