UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Old 1st Jul 2024, 9:43 am   #1
electrojumble
Diode

Default Electrojumble

I just wanted to say a big "thank you" to all that I came to know during my time operating "electrojumble". I greatly appreciated the interesting discussions and the challenges.

I apologize for the abrupt ending which was caused by several medical episodes that put me out of service with a low heater and HT supply! I left the site running and funded as I wished the data to remain available - delighted that it was deemed worthy of "waybacking" - thank you.

Although still here, I am unable to access any of the stock and literature.

Again many thanks to all those whom I came to know and kindly contributed to my funds (and sanity!)

Kind regards
Roy
electrojumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jul 2024, 11:31 am   #2
Jolly 7
Octode

Default Re: Electrojumble

Hi Roy

Delighted to hear from you and no doubt others will be too. I am one of your old customers and still have some of the components etc. I purchased from you a while back. I am also still living in the Southampton area.

Regards
Joydip
Jolly 7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jul 2024, 7:16 pm   #3
Pamphonica
Nonode

Hi Roy,
how nice to see you pop up here again, despite all your medical shennanigans. It was delightful to see you last year when dealing with the barn, and I know that the wonderful cave of delights that was "Electrojumble" is sorely missed by all.
Stay safe and keep in touch will all here.
-Jeremy
Old 1st Jul 2024, 7:36 pm   #4
Cobaltblue

Glad you have improved electrojumble was a fantastic resource for so many for so long.

Just wondering as a Southampton resident if you had any dealing with "The Forum Stores" I believe they were a part of the university had a place up near Burgess Rd.

I used to go there in the 1980's bought my MK3 AVO there.

Sadly I moved away in 88 that and Greenweld were fantastic places to visit I think I never left either empty handed.

Cheers

Mike T
Cobaltblue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jul 2024, 10:34 am   #5
ScottBouch
Octode

Hi Roy, Lovely to sees post from you! As mentioned above, I also am still regularly using some Mk4 connectors you supplied to me many yeas ago! Many thanks for your help.

Hope your conditions are at least stable, or improving, I was sad to hear that you had medical issues when you went offline.

Thanks, Scott