UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Jan 2022, 4:04 pm   #1
HECTOR63
Banned

Default Broadcast Engineering

https://worldradiohistory.com/Broadc...ange-Guide.htm

Came across this earlier and thought to post for anyone interested in a reading.
Old 18th Jan 2022, 11:29 pm   #2
Retrotechie
Pentode

Default Re: Broadcast Engineering

Thanks for posting the link. I had a pile of TVtechnology magazines (a similar publication) that I disposed off before Christmas, as they were just going rotten in the garage-in hindsight I probably should of scanned them, but it was no where near as many as the IBE publication, which was more popular.
Old 20th Jan 2022, 4:44 pm   #3
Vintage Engr
Heptode

Thanks for a most interesting link. Half of my career in Broadcast TV seems to be contained there!
I remember a time, when one of my bosses virtually banned me from reading the magazine, especially the small-ads; as he was (rightly) worried that I might defect..

David.
Old 24th Jan 2022, 9:40 pm   #4
HECTOR63
Banned

Sincerest thanks for the feed back folks that's great to hear and always a pleasure to be able to provide some much needed fulfilment toward information's that have helped me in the past

Cheers
Closed Thread