UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 15th Jun 2019, 11:42 pm   #41
GroovyG
Tetrode

Default Re: Garage Giveaway Saturday. 22 June 2019.

jim - sorry to burden you with an over-specific query, but if you would, is there a transformer amongst your offerings that would do duty as a mains isolating device? Rating need be no more than about 80VA. I'm unlikely to be able to come but perhaps some kind attendee might get it to the Oxford area? Many thanks, Graham
GroovyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2019, 10:01 am   #42
G4XWDJim
Octode

Uncle Bulgaria, the photos should give you a good idea of what's there especially if you zoom into them.

Graham, there probably is an isolating transformer but you'd need to make an arrangement with someone to use the FCS, that is if they didn't want it themselves.

If anyone wants the filing cabinet I mentioned and has suitable transport to take it away on the day please let me know on here and I'll make it ready in time. It is advertised elsewhere.

Jim
G4XWDJim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2019, 6:32 pm   #43
Uncle Bulgaria
Pentode

My apologies Jim - I'm not really that stupid. The photos didn't load on my 'phone so I didn't see them until now!
Uncle Bulgaria is offline   Reply With Quote