UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Old 7th Jan 2024, 1:56 pm   #1
Barry Wom
Diode

Default Grundig Cosmopolit repair?

This handsome radio cassette became mine recently but sadly the tape thing ain't working. I'm guessing cos of a knackered drive belt and so a replacement is in order. Trouble is I'm something of a small appliance repair newbie and I'm wondering, before I dive in, whether anyone else here has ever taken the back off one of these babies? Cos I'm sure finding it hard even to remove it. Any tips warmly welcomed!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0475 copy.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	290659  
Barry Wom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2024, 6:53 pm   #2
60 oldjohn
Dekatron

Default Re: Grundig Cosmopolit repair?

Hi Barry Welcome to the forum. You may be able to get the service information here. https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/grundig_cosmopolit.html Older service information is available top right of this page for £1.99.

John.

Last edited by 60 oldjohn; 7th Jan 2024 at 7:03 pm.
60 oldjohn is online now   Reply With Quote