UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Oct 2010, 3:28 pm   #1
humorist2751
Pentode

Default "Television" October 1981 article wanted (Pattern Generator)

Greetings to all.

I am in search of a constructional article from the October 1981 issue of Television magazine, which deals with a project to build a TV Pattern Generator based on the ZNA234 IC plus a few ancillary components.

The November 1981 issue, which I have, contains the PCB artwork - but nothing else! All other details are in the previous month's issue, which I don't have.

I will be very grateful if someone can provide me with a scan of the relevant pages; thanks all.
Old 1st Oct 2010, 5:44 pm   #2
KeithsTV
Nonode

Default Re: "Television" October 1981 article wanted (Pattern Generator)

And here it is.

Keith
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Oct81-2.PDF (197.4 KB, 1050 views)
Old 1st Oct 2010, 6:08 pm   #3
humorist2751
Pentode

Keith:

Many thanks, what a star you are! Now I can get on with building one of these to get a crosshatch pattern, rather than doing battle with an ancient "Chromalock" machine which the original manufacturers now hold no service data for...
Old 2nd Oct 2010, 12:08 pm   #4

I made a pattern generator using said chip in 1981 no idea what happened to it. If you do make it put a few ohms (100) in series with C1 to stop the switch being damaged.

Closed Thread