UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Dec 2004, 10:11 pm   #1
bob
Retired Dormant Member

Default Grundig tk35

Hi
Could any one point in the right direction. I wish to have a Grundig TK 35 restored.
Old 27th Dec 2004, 10:39 pm   #2
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: Grundig tk35

You could try contacting some of the repairers listed here http://www.vintage-radio.com/contacts/repairers.shtml. I don't know how many of them do tape recorders, but I'm sure some do.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 27th Dec 2004, 10:49 pm   #3
Trev757
Banned

Bob

I do tape recorders. Give me a yell if you want to discuss further.

Trevor
Old 29th Apr 2005, 10:26 pm   #4
DOFFERY
Retired Dormant Member

Hello, Did you manage to resolve your TK 35 problem/s, if not perhaps I could offer some advice, having been connected with R/R recorders for ome 50 years.

Regards.

Colin
Closed Thread