UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Aug 2018, 7:57 am   #1
TheGAoW
Triode

Default Workshop on doing an audio line-up on a tape-machine

Hello All.
I am conducting some market research into the viability of offering a workshop on how to carry-out an audio line-up on an analogue tape machine.
Drawing on my 30+ years of working in professional audio (a great part of it with open-reel machines) and combining it with my training background, my plan is that the workshop would be a day, starting at 10:00 to 16:00 – 17:00( depending upon how we get on) and be run at my office in the UK East Midlands.
It would cover the principles of magnetic recording, why and when we line-up a machine, the tools required, preparation, a practical demonstration of the whole procedure (with attendee participation) plus Q &A. Handout material, refreshments throughout the day and a sandwich lunch would be included.
The research consists of a simple survey and will take you about 2 minutes to complete. So, would you mind letting me know your thoughts please? All data received will only be used for market research and will be held in accordance with GDPR regulations.
Thanks in advance.
Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TYGN6G7