UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Jun 2018, 10:09 pm   #1
Chris55000
Nonode

Default Mullard 1955/1956 Maintainence Manuals

Hi!

I came across these two mid 1950s Mullard Maintainance Manuals, they cover many 4V and pre-war types, along with octal and more modern types including '96-series battery valves and wire-ended subminatures - very useful for restorers!

Unfortunately the ECL82 isn't covered but copies of later Mullard M.M.'s covering the ECL82, ECL86, duodecal '200s and colour TV valves, etc., can be got from "Frank's Electron Tube" site!

I thought Members might like these!

http://www.michaelclemensrailways.co...d.ashx?dok=111

http://www.michaelclemensrailways.co...d.ashx?dok=113

The top link is the first half Part A and the second half part B!

Get them before the links go everyone!

Chris Williams

PS!

If they do go I'll provide a Dropbox link!
Old 2nd Jun 2018, 12:08 am   #2
kalee20
Dekatron

Default Re: Mullard 1955/1956 Maintainence Manuals

Interesting, thanks!

Complex substitution instructions given for the (obsolete even then) EFM1.
Old 2nd Jun 2018, 12:20 am   #3
Argus25
No Longer a Member

Thanks for putting that manual up, that will help radio & TV restorers. I have owned this book for many years and have used it at times on & off for practically all of the vintage restorations on UK made valve TV's and radios I have done since the late 1970's, it is a very handy book.
Old 2nd Jun 2018, 6:15 am   #4
barrymagrec
Octode

I also have one of these manuals (well, technically still my Dads but he hasn`t missed it)

There appear to have been pink update sheets available to stick in, my manual has them for, inter alia, ECL82, EL34, EL86 and OA79.
Old 2nd Jun 2018, 6:57 am   #5
Argus25
No Longer a Member

Mine has multiple pink update sheets stuck in it too, for various valves and CRT's. It was a good idea to make a manual like that.
Closed Thread