UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section.

Old 7th Dec 2018, 9:00 am   #981
Nymrod121
Octode

Default Re: The Thanks Thread

Many thanks to captainpugwash for sending me a 78rpm-compatible cartridge, completely free of charge and received safely yesterday.
Much obliged, David
Guy
Nymrod121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2018, 4:01 pm   #982
Skywave
Dekatron

Thumbs up Re: The Thanks Thread

A very big "Thank you" to MALC SCOTT who sent me a new & complete Weller TCP soldering iron. Such outstanding generosity is a true hallmark of the members of this forum & strengthens the bond we all share.

Al.
Old 13th Dec 2018, 6:53 pm   #983
cathoderay57
Hexode

I purchased a Mullard MAS281/15 (aka Philips 170A) in an on-line auction. Sadly, like so many of these sets, the audio o/p tx winding was o/c. Nil desperandum - Ed Dinning came to the rescue with a rewind completed by return of post! Many thanks Ed - fine job. The old Mullard is playing again. Jerry
cathoderay57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2018, 10:20 pm   #984
Reelman
Heptode

Many thanks to Phil G4SPZ for the Grundig service manual, might just put my two sets further up the “roundtuit” pile!
Cheers!
Peter
Reelman is offline   Reply With Quote