UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 27th Oct 2022, 8:04 pm   #21
Kentode
Octode

Default Re: In case you didn’t see this…

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsherwin View Post
It's in generally beautiful condition and has presumably been electrically restored, though a poor job has been made of the speaker cloth, and the asking price is extremely optimistic. 44 people following it though, so what do I know?
Actually Paul, I'm the sort of person who follows these adverts. It's only a single tap of the keyboard to add it to your list of "things that I can't believe sane people would pay that much for"!

Having recently bought a Revox B77 for what I've researched as being a reasonable price, I'm still amazed by the chancers asking for (literally) thousands of pounds for something which is blatantly burnt out studio fodder!

BVWS member
Closed Thread