UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Homebrew Equipment

Notices

Homebrew Equipment A place to show, design and discuss the weird and wonderful electronic creations from the hands of individual members.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Apr 2016, 10:11 am   #1
frankmcvey
Rest in Peace

Default Electronic Plastic Shell Cartridge Handle Project Case Desk Instrument

I wonder just how many search terms you can cram into the name of a piece of kit?

Just looking at the latest spam offering to come into my mailbox from Banggood, and this one actually looks to be quite a useful enclosure for homebrewers for not too much money.

And, what's more, desktop instrument box because and focalization geographic disparities to the scope of different names different also used for industrial main junction box , instrument box , electronic housings , etc mainly for indoor and outdoor electric , communication.

Whatever that means...

Cheers,

Frank
Old 25th Apr 2016, 10:35 am   #2
mark_in_manc
Octode

Default Re: Electronic Plastic Shell Cartridge Handle Project Case Desk Instrument

That looks not unlike the case / handle for all those Blackstar PSUs I was selling. So if anyone got one with a broken case...
Old 25th Apr 2016, 1:57 pm   #3
Ti Pwun
Heptode

Thumbs up Re: Electronic Plastic Shell Cartridge Handle Project Case Desk Instrument

If you don't need shielding, that's pretty good. I've bought some stuff from them in the past and it came from a UK warehouse so it would be worth asking.

Definitely a useful enclosure. Durability may be questionable but at that price, I can think of a few projects I could use one for.
Closed Thread