UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Success Stories

Notices

Success Stories If you have successfully repaired or restored a piece of equipment, why not write up what you did and post details here. Particularly if it was interesting, unusual or challenging. PLEASE DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR HELP HERE!

Closed Thread

Old 18th Jun 2008, 11:41 pm   #1
repairman 1234
Retired Dormant Member

Default Five Great Machines

Hi All

Just thought i would update you all on some recent progress,

Many thanks to David Boynes (Fernseh)Who kindly gave me five VCR machines, i have checked them over today and found the following,

Sony Pro machine VP9000P U matic ...... Just needed a clean up and is now working great.
Ferguson 3V30 x3 and an Oceanic 4913 (French 3V30 that looks similar to our ITT 3913)
They all just needed a good service and one needed a cassette lamp, i have also swapped the cabinet over on the 4913 as it was a secam machine, so i now have 2 x 3V30 and one PAL 4913 - a real different looking machine !
All working now.......... Thanks so much David!
All the best,
Chris.
Closed Thread