UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items

Notices

Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items For discussions about other vintage (over 25 years old) electrical and electromechanical household items. See the sticky thread for details.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Aug 2018, 10:51 am   #21
Richard_FM
Octode

Default Re: Fred Dibnah's CCTV Monitor

Here's a couple of screen shots, I watched Oh Mr Porter on it yesterday afternoon along with some other things later on.

It needed the brightness & contrast turning up watching in the daylight, but not so much in the evening.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2013.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	167048   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2018.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	167049  
Old 11th Aug 2018, 1:06 am   #22
McMurdo
Dekatron

I'm sure I made up a lead for a standard camera for one of these once, for the local off-license. 12V dc out to camera, 0V, composite video in and line level audio. I doubt it was more complicated than that.
Old 11th Aug 2018, 12:46 pm   #23
Richard_FM
Octode

Yes I was thinking it would be like that, I presume the audio & video screens would connect to the other 2 pins.
Closed Thread