UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Oct 2014, 1:42 pm   #1
Donstuff
Diode

Default Reel To Reel Tapes

Not sure if these are any use to anyone but we are looking for a new good home for my late father in laws collection of reel to reel tapes.

There are approximately 250 mainly 8 inch (some small ones) and many are ex military spec (still have the NATO number on them). They have recordings on them mainly of 60's & 70's TV shows although I did see one with Doris Day on it. Most look in VGC.

They are offered free of charge, (a small token donation pledge to a Cancer charity would be appreciated). Basically we'd like to see them avoid going into a landfill site. They are located in Weston S Mare, but could be brought to Suffolk if required.

Paul
Old 6th Oct 2014, 2:13 pm   #2
Restoration73
Octode

Default Re: Reel To Reel Tapes

Hi Paul

I would be interested - I have a contact in Weston who may be willing to be temporary
custodian - no problem with donation as required.

Thanks
Tony
Old 6th Oct 2014, 2:46 pm   #3
Donstuff
Diode

Default Re: Reel To Reel Tapes

Thanks Tony

Consider them yours, will PMM you shortly

Cheers

Paul
Closed Thread