UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Apr 2018, 4:32 pm   #1
camnigel
Retired Dormant Member

Default Waveforms Ltd Model 202 CRT Tester

Does anyone know whether I can use this as a bog standard valve tester? it has an IO socket on one of the faces of the cube. There seems to be a problem in the 6.3v circuit, which I reckon lies within the rubber insulated cable, which looks OK, or the cube itself. I am thinking of getting rid of the rubber cable and rewiring the cube with modern plastic coated cable. At this point I could also put in some more (modern) sockets as well. Any thoughts anyone?
Old 20th Apr 2018, 9:49 pm   #2
MotorBikeLes
Nonode

Default Re: Waveforms Ltd Model 202 CRT Tester

Some time ago, in a thread on TV tube testers, I added a load of tube tester circuits. Not sure if this one was there, but worth checking. Search under Video Circuits V31, or V35 or similar.
Unless you have the circuit, in which case post it here for us to see.
Les.
Closed Thread