UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Old 19th May 2024, 5:29 pm   #1
Malcolm T
Heptode

Default Maxwell bridge for RF information

After looking at a lot of information on calculating L or C values I am still not clear on what input frequency should be used for RF calculations , some videos state in the kHz range but this would only be for inductances in the milliihenry ranges ?
I am not clear on what resistor values should be used as the texts state just R1 R2 etc.
I am looking for a practical working circuit with values to have an experiment with ,
Malcolm T is offline   Reply With Quote