UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section.

Old 17th Oct 2020, 1:20 pm   #1341
steve.seven
Tetrode

Default Re: The Thanks Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicskip View Post
Many thanks to steve.seven for the radios including an extra one i was not expecting! thank you.
Your very welcome Richard, thanks for coming and picking them up, a varied collection but hope you will enjoy them.

Regards,
Steve.
steve.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2020, 5:24 pm   #1342
wireless_john
Hexode

My thanks to 'Shuttle', who responded to my request for wiring combs and gave me enough to fulfil my current Z80 project and more besides.

He then followed this up by generously sending me two Z80 books he no longer wanted and I will get a lot from - so a big thank you 'Shuttle'.

John
Old 21st Oct 2020, 9:10 pm   #1343
DMcMahon
Nonode

Many thanks to Uncle Bulgaria for the FOC Weller S1 5mm bits for SI-25.

Unfortunately they are too small for my Weller iron, I will try a couple of ideas to make them fit, if no good I will offer them FOC.

David
DMcMahon is offline   Reply With Quote