UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 20th Oct 2018, 8:14 am   #1
n_r_muir
Hexode

Default Solartron AS1414.2 60V 1A PSU Service Info Required.

Hi Can anyone oblige me with a copy of the service information for this power supply. The download from Electrotanya is so feignt to be unreadable to me.

Thanks Ross
n_r_muir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2018, 8:57 am   #2
FIXITNOW
Octode

Default Re: Solartron AS1414.2 60V 1A PSU Service Info Required.

got this 1412 1414 if it helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AS1412 & 1414 psu.pdf (557.2 KB, 18 views)
FIXITNOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2018, 11:05 am   #3
n_r_muir
Hexode

Thanks I have that partial diagram already, but I need the full version, particularly the PCB circuit diagram and layout. The problem is there are a bunch of wires in a wiring loom and, at some time in the past, several of these wires have pulled away from the PCB board, I need to trace out where they should connect to.

Thanks Ross
n_r_muir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2018, 9:42 pm   #4
WME_bill
Octode

Solartron AS1414.2 power supply units.
Thanks to MrFixitnow for posting again the circuit diagrams posted in this Forum originally in August 2010.
If he had included an acknowledgement of where he obtained them, you would know where to go to get the rest of the information you require.
I have the complete manuals with operation, maintenance, PCB and parts lists etc. I did not post this all originally as it is too large to post on the forum.
If you would like to send me your email address by private message, I will see what I can do.
wme_Bill m0wpn West Mall Engineers

Last edited by WME_bill; 21st Oct 2018 at 10:02 pm.
WME_bill is offline   Reply With Quote