UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Mar 2014, 11:57 am   #21
Ti Pwun
Heptode

Default Re: Odd appearance today.

This could be way off and I don't want to alarm you but have you been tested for diabetes?

The reason I say that is because my own change in focus was noticed overnight (years ago now) when I went to a friend's house to repair his computer and couldn't properly read what was on the screen. It had nothing to do with the problem I was there to fix so I asked him what he had changed with the monitor/browser settings. He hadn't even used it since my last visit several days earlier.

Long story short - I started noticing this at home as well but it was only with certain fonts. It was corrected with glasses but after a visit to my GP soon after, it was discovered that I had diabetes.

As I say, probably not the case for you but if it isn't a browser related font issue and it persists, a simple test will tell you one way or the other. Obviously the sooner treatment begins, the better.

Jon.

Last edited by Ti Pwun; 4th Mar 2014 at 11:59 am. Reason: Typo
Closed Thread