UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 30th Nov 2018, 3:33 pm   #1
Suecamm
Diode

Default Grundig T14

Hi Can anyone give me a contact in the Hull area that fixes the Grundig T14 ?

I have one that belonged to my Grandad and would love to get it going again. The power is fine but the play button doesn’t seem to be moving the reel to play, I thing a pin has come out which I have but not sure where it goes. Failing this if anyone has photos of the play button mechanism or knows of a manual I could get hold of that would also help.

Many thanks in advance.
Old 3rd Dec 2018, 8:07 pm   #2
simpsons
Heptode

Default Re: Grundig T14

Google Grundig TK14 Service Manual. It doesn't show an exploded view of the deck but enlarging the top view should help you narrow down the problem.

Chris
Closed Thread