UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 7th Sep 2008, 8:39 pm   #1
boffintheibm
Retired Dormant Member

Default Solartron CD 1400 Scope manual

Can anyone please help? I am trying to get hold of a copy of the manual for the above scope or at least the circuit diagram & instructions for the extended timebase unit, part number CX 1444.

I started to trace out the circuit but its going to be a long...... job! I am happy to cover costs and postage.

In anticipation.
Old 8th Sep 2008, 10:48 am   #2
Oldtestgear
Hexode

Default Re: Solatron CD 1400 Scope manual

I have a copy of this manual available for sale. It is in good condition and includes the service data. Price is £7-50 plus postage which could be high due to the weight. If you are interested then I will get it out and weighed to give you an accurate postage price.

Cheers
Phil.
Old 8th Sep 2008, 12:20 pm   #3
Duke_Nukem
Octode

Any chance of a scan of the service data for the CX1444 so I can post it here:-

http://www.thevalvepage.com/servdata...q/solartrn.htm

TTFN,
Jon
Old 8th Sep 2008, 1:11 pm   #4
Tim
Dekatron

ISTR sending you a full manual ages ago Jon.
I also seem to remember it contained the part for the CX1444.
Old 8th Sep 2008, 9:19 pm   #5
boffintheibm
Retired Dormant Member

A three way reply... 1) So is it possible to send a copy to me Tim? I assumed it was a scan. As I mention I need the CX1444 section urgently, the whole manual could come later. 2) As far as posting is concerned I suggest surface mail... It takes longer but is a lot cheaper. 3) I am happy to scan the manual and convert to PDF for publishing once I get it in my mitt. I have access to some smart scanning technology that will do the job in moments.
Old 9th Sep 2008, 8:35 am   #6
Duke_Nukem
Octode

Tim,

I assume the manual on the website is scanned from the one you sent, which doesn't include the 1444

'boffintheibm' - many thanks, I'll just check first that I haven't already overlooked this one and PM you if necessary.

TTFN,
Jon
Old 9th Sep 2008, 11:13 am   #7
Tim
Dekatron

Boffin and Dukenukem

Er, I'll check. My memory has been known to let me down once or twice before.................
Old 14th Sep 2008, 11:40 pm   #8
Tim
Dekatron

Hi Guys

I checked my copy of the manual..................and it DOES cover the CX1444 unit.
Boffin: There are quite a few pages so it might be better to post a disc. It would take a while to scan though.
Old 23rd Sep 2008, 11:39 pm   #9
boffintheibm
Retired Dormant Member

Hi Jon

I have the section of the manual on the CX1444 scanned and compiled. I was going to make a PDF but my Adobie has crashed and I can't find the disk! I have them saved as JPG's and compiled it as a word document in the interim. Its available at
www knight-associates co nz/software/cx1444.doc Add the dots to complete! I will scan the whole manual when it arrives from the UK and let you have that as a complete document.
Cheers Chris
Closed Thread