UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing

Notices

Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing For help with cabinet or chassis restoration (non-electrical), please leave a message here.

Closed Thread

Old 11th Sep 2012, 9:04 am   #1
allottmenttier
Retired Dormant Member

Thumbs up Defiant MSH356 Radio. Damaged case.

I have a Defiant Radio that is in working order but I have damaged the case. Can I replace it and would it be expensive? Where can I obtain one? Makers model number MSH356. Any help would be great. Thanks Peter:
Old 11th Sep 2012, 9:28 am   #2
Nickthedentist
Dekatron

Default Re: Defiant MSH356 Radio. Damaged case.

Hi Peter, and welcome.

The only way you'll get a new case is to rob one from another identical radio. Someone here may have one, or you could set up an automatic notification on eBay to alert you every time a Defiant radio is listed for sale.

How bad is the damage? Repair is sometimes possible.

N.
Closed Thread