UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Telephony and Telecomms

Notices

Vintage Telephony and Telecomms Vintage Telephones, Telephony and Telecomms Equipment

Closed Thread

Old 25th Jan 2021, 5:41 am   #1
TechyNYC
Diode

Default AT&T Dataphone II Autocall 2224B

Back in the 1985-ish businesses that could afford it would purchase or lease a modem from the Telephone company. Back then your computers were typically IBM PC AT computers. This is the type of Data Modem that a business would have used with that computer. connected via the DB25 Serial adapter. This one is complete and its in working condition. Now I have to connect it via the DB25 Serial cable and see if I can find its DSU (Data Service Unit) manual....somewhere.
Old 25th Jan 2021, 5:50 am   #2
TechyNYC
Diode

Default Re: AT&T Dataphone II Autocall 2224B

My initial upload of 6 photos didn't get in so I resized them to 800x600 and posted just front and back. - Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dataphone_1_800x600.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	225331   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dataphone_3_800x600.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	225332  
Closed Thread