UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 16th May 2023, 10:32 pm   #1
hoarderboy
Diode

Default New joiner

Hi,

This is my first post to the forum. I see there is a lot of very interesting material being discussed. I have a batch of old military radio kit and ancillaries. I am slowly working my way through it, to see what can be disposed of, donated to a society or museum or just sold.

The kit includes radios, amps, vehicle mounting kits, back pack frames, handsets, power supplies, antennas, etc. Some is marked faulty, some looks ok.

I guess this is the right place to keep this technology alive!
Old 16th May 2023, 10:42 pm   #2
paulsherwin

Default Re: New joiner

Welcome to the forum.

Please bear in mind that the primary purpose of this forum isn't to facilitate the selling of things. If you list items for sale, you must state an asking price rather than inviting offers. You may get more interest and higher prices if you sell througb other platforms.

This is a friendly forum though, and members will be happy to advise you about the value of items and their likely sale price.
Old 17th May 2023, 8:39 am   #3
ex seismic
Heptode

Default Re: New joiner

Hoarderboy, I have sent you a PM (private message).
Closed Thread