UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Mar 2023, 12:26 pm   #1
Beobloke
Heptode

Default BiccoTest T431M cable tester instructions?

A few months back I acquired a BiccoTest T431M Cable Test Set from the electronics recycling skip at work, as it looked interesting, and I liked the idea of proving that "audiophile" cables are measurably pointless!

Sadly, it appears that it hasn't been used for 20 years, none of the 'old guard' left at the company has ever used it and there are no instructions (and the lid/cover is missing, which appears to have some operational notes on it). Even worse, there's almost nothing on the internet about it!

Does anyone know anything about it or know where i might acquire a manual for it? Picture from the internet attached...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Biccotest T431M Cable Test Set.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	275111  
Old 16th Mar 2023, 2:09 pm   #2
wd40addict
Octode

Default Re: BiccoTest T431M cable tester instructions?

This type of equipment seems to live in skips!

https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?p=723896
Old 16th Mar 2023, 6:15 pm   #3
WME_bill
Octode

Default Re: BiccoTest T431M cable tester instructions?

Biccotest T431M.
Try a search for the Cossor CME110 and Biccotest T213 & T233. I posted this in Nov 2014 and later. wd40 addict seems to have
found one of these postings.
It only goes to show that sometimes this Forum is more informative than the internet.
wme_bill
Closed Thread