UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 19th Oct 2016, 7:23 pm   #1
Valvepower
Heptode

Default Transporting RE&W magazines from Golborne Swapmeet to the Meeting in Chelmsford 13th

Hello,

I need some help moving 24 Radio and Electronics World magazines from the Golborne Swapmeet on the 6th November to the Meeting being held in Chelmsford on the 13th November?

These magazines are the ones in the post https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=128520 by Guy a few months ago.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Terry
Old 19th Oct 2016, 8:56 pm   #2
audiomagpie
Heptode

Default Re: Transporting RE&W magazines from Golborne Swapmeet to the Meeting in Chelmsford 1

Hi Terry

I'll be at both and happy to help

BVWS committee chairman
Old 20th Oct 2016, 7:22 am   #3
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Default Re: Transporting RE&W magazines from Golborne Swapmeet to the Meeting in Chelmsford 1

It's good to know that I'll be able to pass them on at Golborne. I'll have them behind the B&B stall for you, Greg.
Old 23rd Oct 2016, 10:24 am   #4
Valvepower
Heptode

Hi Greg,

Sorry for a late reply.

Many thanks for that, itís greatly appreciated.

Greg, Iíll PM you about the thing we chatted about at the Audiojumble.

Regards
Terry
Closed Thread