UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Nov 2020, 12:36 pm   #1
Quaestrix_Ed

Default Sony TU-1000E TV tuner?

Hi Forum,

I`m looking for any information as specs, manuals, year of construction etc from this Sony TU-1000E UHF/VHF TV tuner, anyone?

Regards, Ed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SonyTU1000E.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	220810  
Old 20th Nov 2020, 1:59 pm   #2
peterpixel
Pentode

Default Re: Sony TU-1000E TV tuner?

Hi Ed,from your picture this tuner appears to be a UHF/VHF model.I've found a manual for what I think is the British version TU-1000UB and it is dated 1974.It is UHF only and therefore likely to be quite different to the one you want.I wish you success in your search.Peter.
Old 22nd Nov 2020, 3:10 pm   #3
kan_turk
Hexode

Hi Ed

This appears to be a standard VHF/UHF tuner for systems B & G (5.5MHz sound spacing)

The TU1000UB will be a cut down version for GB (no VHF tuner & 6MHz sound spacing for system I) but otherwise 99% identical so manual should be entirely useful

Rgds
John
Old 23rd Nov 2020, 9:33 pm   #4
Maarten
Dekatron

Since you're located in The Netherlands, I've sent you a PM.
Closed Thread