UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Old 3rd Mar 2024, 10:22 pm   #1
leenoga

Default Electronics mfg by AMECO

I have a piece of equipment that I was sometime using in my electronic business back in the 60's. Can anyone tell me what it was used for. I forgot!!
Made by AMECO but there is no model # on it. Think it had something to do with cable TV but not sure. It has a switch on it for 0db, 3db, & 6db on it and also a -20db test jack. ANYONE?? Want to include a picture. How can I do that?
Click image for larger version

Name:	AMECO.JPG
Views:	158
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	294152
leenoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2024, 3:57 am   #2
RadioRich
Diode

Default Re: Electronics mfg by AMECO

Hello Leenoga,
that looks like a main cable ampifier like used in a building to distribute the signal .

Sincerely Richard
RadioRich is offline   Reply With Quote