UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 31st May 2013, 1:06 am   #1
shyrixina
Retired Dormant Member

Default Old analog TV for exhibition.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here keen on renting old analog TVs for a period of 10th - 30th June? I'm quite open with the price. Or maybe you might know a place where I can possible rent/buy them?

Many thanks,

Kate
Old 1st Jun 2013, 1:48 pm   #2
PaulE27
Pentode

Default Re: Old analog TV for exhibition.

Kate

Do you mean vintage sets, or 10 year old ones? If the latter, you could pop down to your local British Heart Foundation Electrical shop and buy as many as you like. Then you could donate them back when you no longer need them.

Don't know what part of London you are in, but there is a BHF Electrical in West Ealing, for example.

Paul
Old 1st Jun 2013, 5:25 pm   #3
rob77
Tetrode

Hi Kate.

PM sent.

Cheers
Rob
Old 1st Jun 2013, 9:11 pm   #4
raditechman
Heptode

Hello Kate,
PM sent.
John
Closed Thread