UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Feb 2020, 5:49 pm   #1
Ekcoman
Heptode

Default Philips Cassette Tape Recorder EL3302 Early Production model?

Just re belted a Philips EL3302 and wondering if an early production model. I believe the 3302 came out in 1967 which same date as this. I'm guess it's April/May as it labelled WR00 20 67 with serial no 101369. Be interested to know in which month of 67 production started. My other one dates WR 01 45 68 so I gather over a year later.
Works fine but just a little faint ghosting on when recording over old recordings but I can live with that.