UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Nov 2018, 3:40 am   #41
radiograham
Hexode

Thumbs up Re: BVWS NW Golborne swap meet 11th Nov

Great day out,and enjoyed meeting a few new friends.Roll on April!
Old 12th Nov 2018, 3:51 am   #42
johnny english
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: BVWS NW Golborne swap meet 11th Nov

First visit to one of these events and I must say I was very impressed. Everyone was very nice and I was delighted to meet Ed Dinning and David G4EBT. The collection of bakelite tvs was very interesting. I came away with a hacker sovereign a pye vhf 2d and a heathkit v-7au voltmeter courtesty of Ed Dinning along with a few other bits. Looking forward to the next Golbourne meet up.
Cheers Ed.
Old 12th Nov 2018, 1:21 pm   #43
Kevin Hoyland
Heptode

Hello.

Had a good morning at Golborne, came home with a RCA AR88 in good condition and all the tools that came with it when it was new. I enjoyed talking with John and Mark.

Thank you to all that work so hard to keep Golborne going.

Kevin.
Old 17th Nov 2018, 7:36 pm   #44
pbengtech
Pentode

Just a quick Thank You to all the BVWS members who found new homes for all my spare Philips/ Pye TV spares, and raised £72 for Myloma UK in the process!
Phil and Vicki Blundell
Old 18th Nov 2018, 12:05 pm   #45
bikerhifinut
Octode

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbengtech View Post
Just a quick Thank You to all the BVWS members who found new homes for all my spare Philips/ Pye TV spares, and raised £72 for Myloma UK in the process!
Phil and Vicki Blundell
And thanks to you for the little matching transformers, very pleased you raised the cash from our donations.

Andy
Closed Thread