UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 25th Jul 2021, 9:11 am   #1
BBCmicro
Triode

Default Project wanted, R200 or similar

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to radio repair (I've been a member for a while but to give away equipment and the odd hifi question)

I've had some great fun tinkering with and repairing a Hacker Herald (bodged and dangerous power supply, filthy and damaged case) and a Roberts R600 (bad caps and 1 bad AF124, also filthy with damaged case) over the last few weeks and am looking for another transistor project, swap meets are out as I don't drive.

If you got an old portable set somewhere in poor but recoverable condition that's languishing in your to do pile let me know!

Gumtree and FB marketplace pretty poor around here. Of course got my iron in on eBay too but thought I'd ask here too.

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210725_100809251.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	238186   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210725_100735724.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	238187  
BBCmicro is offline   Reply With Quote