UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Jun 2023, 7:29 pm   #1
David G4EBT
Dekatron

Default Spalding Radio, Electronics and Computer Rally Sun 4th June.

I'm looking forward to this rally on Sunday.

It's a bit 'out in the sticks' for many, myself included, but it's a great rally, especially if the weather is kind, as much of it is outdoors. It's one of the few rallies that I bother with because back in 1969, we lived in Spalding for a year and became lifelong friends of our then neighbours, who - like us - had two young sons aged under five. We're still regularly in touch, so my wife and I can combine the trip to the rally with a visit to our friends.

Entry to the rally is £3.00 per person, and the great thing is that car boot pitches are free!

The location is:

Holbeach United Youth FC
Pennyhill Road
Holbeach
Lincs
PE12 7PR

See website:

https://sdars.org.uk/spaldingrally/

A couple of pics from when I attended in 2019 are attached.

Who knows, I might bump into Andy, 'Diabolical Artificer', who I've never met but know that I will instantly recognise!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic2.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	279076   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic3.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	279077  
Closed Thread