UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 14th Jan 2019, 5:59 pm   #21
AndyGilham
Pentode

Default Re: Red and black end caps and others parts....Final solution??

I see they have been modelled in Solidworks. I have used Solidworks to model the very same caps a few years back, and had them 3D printed. The luxury of technology!
I also have the advantage of holding the original part drawings for the entire instrument! Still slowly modelling the entire prodcut for my documentation.
Old 14th Jan 2019, 10:18 pm   #22

The STL file for the black and red cap are ready and available for everybody here...

https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...61#post1110861

Please tell me if there are any problem with them.

Old 14th Jan 2019, 11:48 pm   #23
Cathode Ray
Pentode

Cheers Aitor,
In good spirit I have also uploaded my versions plus the Ohms Adjust knob to your thread.

Regards
Ray
Old 18th Jan 2019, 12:11 am   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyGilham View Post
I also have the advantage of holding the original part drawings for the entire instrument! Still slowly modelling the entire prodcut for my documentation.
That drawings are a piece of history!!

I read that Megger has the intention to collect Avos and documents for a Museum and you are involved in the project. Can you tell anything about this?

Thanks,

Aitor Eneko

Closed Thread