UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Mar 2007, 3:03 pm   #1
Lowemission
Tetrode

Default Cancellation Of Bring & Buy Stall

I'm really sorry to let people down so late but due to health reasons I won't be able to make Harpenden this weekend (unless anyone else would like to run the stall).

Althought I was determined to go sometimes you need a little bit of luck as well as determination.

I'm taking the advise of my Doctors and my wife (whom I normally take no notice of) and will be resting for the next few weeks as I don't want another stay in Hospital.

Again I'm sorry for any problems that this might have caused.

I'm now off to recharge and plug myself into the mains .

Best Regards
Julian
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 8:14 pm   #2
howard
Nonode

Default Re: Cancellation Of Bring & Buy Stall

Hello Julian,

I'm sorry to hear you're poorly and you'll be missed tomorrow, I hope you soon feel better after a good rest.

Regards..........Howard
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 9:54 pm   #3
tvden
Retired Dormant Member

yes you will be missed Julian hope you soon feel a bit better
Old 4th Mar 2007, 9:22 am   #4
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

I'm running late this morning but I'll try and get something together. Hope Peter Sol and others can still help cos Idon't really want to do it all by myself!
Closed Thread