UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Old 2nd Jun 2022, 10:42 am   #1
Pamphonica
Nonode

Default Market Raisen to West side of London

Is anyone going to the Perkins George Mawer & Co auction on the 16th of June? There are only 3 radios in the auction but these include a nice small but very scruffy Pam radio I have my eye on but it's too far to collect! It's not that special at all, except to a fanatic like me.

If anyone could collect if I win, and at least start its journey towards the west side of London, that would be hugely appreciated. I'm in Virginia Water but could collect from anywhere within an hour's drive.

Many thanks
-Jeremy