UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2020, 11:09 am   #1
colinmackie
Diode

Default Ferguson video star with instructions. Value?

Hello, don’t know if any members can help.

Been clearing my Father's house and come across a Ferguson Videostar Camera and two other units, (one is the recorder where video goes in). Also has instructions and three batteries, (sorry about my description).

Just wondering if there is any value to this lot? I can send pictures of what I have if it helps.

Regards, Colin.
Old 23rd May 2020, 12:32 pm   #2
Welsh Anorak
Dekatron

Default Re: Ferguson video star with instructions. Value?

Yes, that would help. However this is an old unit and is very unlikely to work any more. Let us know the model numbers as well - I suspect the recorder will be a 3V22 or 3V01. Someone on the forum might well like it, but the value is unlikely to be very much.
Bear in mind the cheapest phone will be able to outdo the equipment in every respect except weight!
Old 24th May 2020, 4:50 pm   #3
toshiba tony
Heptode

Default Re: Ferguson video star with instructions. Value?

Hello, I was wondering about the model, it may be the 3V24, I saw a number of these too, as well as the earlier piano key portable, but again value is likely to be low. They were really clunky things to ferry around.
Closed Thread