UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 12th May 2019, 2:31 pm   #1
Alvin
Heptode

Default Pilot Valve Radio FOC on Newham Reuse Group

The following post appeared today on Newham Reuse Group which is a yahoo group similar to freecycle

================================================== ==============
I have a valve radio that needs attention.
Made by Pilot with 2 x short wave, 1 x long wave and 1 x medium wave bands.

Heavy wooden case and metal chassis so would need a set of wheels
unless you're very near West Ham Park / Upton lane.

This is for spares or repair. Currently not working. Would need an electrician to verify it is safe to use.
================================================== ==============

You'll probably have to register to access it but if you have problems with that I'm already a member and can pass on the guy's email address so you can message him directly.

Alvin
Old 23rd Jun 2019, 5:01 pm   #2
Alvin
Heptode

Default Re: Pilot Valve Radio FOC on Newham Reuse Group

This is still available as the guy relisted it this morning - it's very local to me but I'm not interested in big old woodies otherwise I'd grab it.

Alvin
Closed Thread