UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Jan 2021, 8:30 am   #21
Electronpusher0
Nonode

Default Re: BVWS Bulletin winter 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan_turk View Post
Just got mine today - bumper issue - all the more welcome as I have a brace of Perdio Portaramas which have just made it to the top of my todoit pile - excellent article

Rgds to all
John
Lucky man! The only problem with such excellent articles as the Perdio one is that it makes me want to get an example of the item discussed and dive in.

I really enjoyed reading my copy of the bulletin, already renewed.

Peter
Old 6th Jan 2021, 9:45 am   #22
Nickthedentist
Dekatron

Still waiting here, but the post has been notoriously awful recently...
Old 6th Jan 2021, 4:33 pm   #23
Paul Stenning
Administrator

I have now added the contents of the Winter 2020 bulletin (and the previous few bulletins to get up to date) to the BVWS website here https://www.bvws.org.uk/publications/bulletins.php

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 10th Jan 2021, 9:26 pm   #24
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Moll View Post
I look forward to seeing details of the forthcoming (paid-up members only) online auction mentioned in the Stop Press.
Greg or Mike will make an announcement about this in the next week or so, once details are finalised.

Can I ask everyone to please refrain from discussing it until the announcement is done and we have all the information. Thank you.

Remember that you need to be a paid-up BVWS member to bid in the auction, so please renew your membership if you haven't done so already and could be bidding. Don't leave it to the last minute!

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Closed Thread