UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 16th Apr 2019, 10:14 pm   #1
retroaudio
Tetrode

Default MES pilot light bulb holders

Hi

I am restoring a 1953 Regentone ARG 69/3, Its now working. I have a few wax caps I want to replace before its finished. However at some stage the clip on pilot light holders have been broken and I am wondering if anyone has some scrap ones off an old chassis.

thanks Alex
retroaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2019, 10:54 pm   #2
60 oldjohn
Nonode

Default Re: MES pilot light bulb holders

Can you take a photo of the broken parts? Many of us have loose bulb holders from various sets. One style may have been used on many makes of radio.

John.
60 oldjohn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2019, 1:03 am   #3
Biggles
Nonode

I have quite a selection of holders but there are a few different designs, so as has been suggested, a good photo may help us provide a match for what you require.
Alan.
Biggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2019, 9:01 am   #4
vinrads
Octode

No pictures yet ! I have noticed this on the wanted section ,you reply to the request ,but get no reply, strange. Mick.
vinrads is offline   Reply With Quote