UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)


Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Thread Tools
Old 17th Apr 2019, 12:19 pm   #1
LukeG83's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Garstang, Lancashire, UK.
Posts: 175
Default Early 1980s JVC HiFi seperates


Some years ago I was lucky enough to obtain a JVC RM-505 remote controller unit which enables an early 1980's JVC Hifi seperates system to be linked and controlled via wireless remote control, on the assumption that the component parts have the DIn style remove socket and are hard wired to the RM-505.

I have found the remote controller (a lovely thing), but sadly cannot place the RM-505 unit itself at the moment (fingers crossed - I surely havent disposed of it!?!).

My question relates to the components that this unit can control.

Do any forum members know of a direct drive turntable made by JVC that has the remote control connector to link to this remote unit? I would dearly love to complete a JVC HiFI set-up, and knowing which units (especially which turntables) connect to the RM-505 would help me to track these down on auction sites.

Many thanks, Luke
LukeG83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 3:07 pm.

All information and advice on this forum is subject to the WARNING AND DISCLAIMER located at
Failure to heed this warning may result in death or serious injury to yourself and/or others.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2002 - 2018, Paul Stenning.