UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 15th Mar 2019, 3:40 am   #1
Chris55000
Nonode

Default Feedback Instruments DPM609 Digital Phase Meter

Hi!

I purchased one of these Feedback Instruments DPM609 Digital Phase Meters cheaply for experimental audio work, and I will provide a write–up of it when I get the time to do so, but in the meantime, may I draw the attention of Members to the June 1991 issue of Elektor UK magazine available from American Radio History?

This issue has a full project on a Digital Phase Meter that can be constructed by anyone here familiar with simple analogue and 4000–series logic circuits, and clearly explains the principles involved in accurate digital phase measurement.

No special software or programmed devices are needed to construct & use this instrument by the way!

Chris Williams
Old 16th Jul 2019, 8:37 am   #2
Chris55000
Nonode

Default Re: Feedback Instruments DPM609 Digital Phase Meter

Hi!

Information on the DPM609 for anyone who wants it - I promised this as soon as I could arrange something!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DPM609 (note-remove A4 diagram with A3 one).pdf (1.45 MB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf A3 circuit diagram.pdf (124.6 KB, 91 views)
Old 16th Jul 2019, 11:15 am   #3
Chris55000
Nonode

Default Re: Feedback Instruments DPM609 Digital Phase Meter

Hi!

By the way, just to clarify a point, FB Instruments use two-letter reference designations for their ICs on their diagrams, so on the DPM609 circuit I posted it's not a "BC351" ic, it's circuit reference BC, type LF351!

Chris Williams