UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing

Notices

Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing For help with cabinet or chassis restoration (non-electrical), please leave a message here.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd Jul 2016, 12:14 pm   #1
camtechman
Nonode

Default Plastic Cabinets Used By Fidelty (Radio & Reel to Reel)

From about the age of 13, "Fidelity" radios & tape recorders became a passion for me, mainly because they were within my price range (pocket money & cash given for birthdays & christmas presents) and that a Stones Radio & TV's shop was close to where I lived.

Something about their plastic cabinets added to the attraction....I know but some of us have our reasons LOL!

So...my question....did Fidelity make their own cabinets or did they buy them in and perhaps, who from?

P.S. I also liked their 'reddish" colour pcbs............!