UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd Nov 2022, 11:29 am   #1
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default 22% Off Vintage Radio & TV Service Data

From 22nd November 2022 to 22nd December 2022 you can get 22% off everything on my service data website at www.service-data.com. Just enter offer code SERVICE22 in the basket or checkout. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discount codes.

Some examples of what you could save:
  • Instant Download Service Data - normal price £1.99 each, offer price £1.55 each
  • 1 DVD-ROM - normal price £24.99, offer price £19.49
  • 2 DVD-ROMs - normal price £44.99, offer price £35.09
  • 3 DVD-ROMs - normal price £59.99, offer price £46.79
  • 4 DVD-ROMs - normal price £69.99, offer price £54.59
  • All 5 DVD-ROMs - normal price £74.99, offer price £58.49
  • Vintage Radio Service Data + Valve and Transistor Data USB - normal price £59.99, offer price £46.79
  • Vintage TV Service Data + Valve and Transistor Data USB - normal price £59.99, offer price £46.79
  • Vintage Radio and TV Service Data + Valve and Transistor Data USB - normal price £74.99, offer price £58.49

To get these discounts visit www.service-data.com, add the products you want to your basket, enter offer code SERVICE22 and the discount will be applied automatically.

Remember, postage is FREE too!

If you are ordering DVD-ROMs or a USB as a Christmas gift, please order by Monday 19th December for First Class UK delivery before Christmas. Due to possible strikes by postal workers over this busy time of year I would advise ordering early.

Please also see the reviews on Trustpilot - it is rated Excellent (4.8) and I always try to ensure my customers are happy.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 24th Nov 2022, 11:50 am   #2
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: 22% Off Vintage Radio & TV Service Data

If anyone got an error saying that the offer code is expired, it is now fixed so please try again.

Paul Stenning
Old 15th Dec 2022, 11:22 am   #3
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: 22% Off Vintage Radio & TV Service Data

Due to postal strikes and delivery delays with other companies, all UK orders for DVDs or USBs received between now and Christmas will be sent by Royal Mail Tracked 24. In my experience even this service is taking 3-4 days so order soon if you want to take advantage of the 22% discount and want the items before Christmas.

If you prefer a different delivery company this can be arranged as long as they collect, however if it costs more than the £3.30 for Tracked 24 you will be asked to pay the difference.

Paul Stenning
Closed Thread