UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd May 2005, 9:47 pm   #1
tvden
Retired Dormant Member

Unhappy Bush Logo Transfer

Hi does anyone on the forum have or know where I can get a Bush tv logo transfer, I want to redo just the top of a bush tv cabinet but in doing so I will have to lose the old transfer which is a shame, I am certainly no purest with my restorations but the set wont look right without the transfer many thanks den
Old 2nd May 2005, 10:16 pm   #2
Radio_Dave
Nonode

Default Re: Bush Logo Transfer

Hi Den,

I have no idea what the transfer looks like for your TV but I have just finished making a logo for my Bush PB53 and SW43. I don't know if it is the same?

I have attached a reduced resolution copy. If it's any good to you I can send a better copy if you give me your email via a PM

HTH

David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bush1.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	577  
Old 2nd May 2005, 10:47 pm   #3
tvden
Retired Dormant Member

Smile Re: Bush Logo Transfer

Hi Dave thanks for very quick reply your logo looks very good, better than I could do, its nearly the same as the one I want for my Bush 11a colours are the same, mine has the word radio directly under the Bush name, bit daft really as its a tv, how ever if nothing else turns up I could use yours, as any bush logo is better than none !!! dont take that the wrong way !!! I will try and do a pic of it and put it on here but my camera and pc are not very good by the way mine is 40mm high regards Den

Last edited by tvden; 2nd May 2005 at 10:51 pm.
Old 3rd May 2005, 8:09 am   #4
Mike Phelan
Dekatron

Hi Den
If al else fails, send me a copy - any condition - and I will send you a re-created one on a waterslide transfer, at cost, and let anyone who wants the graphic have it for free.
HTH
Old 3rd May 2005, 12:45 pm   #5
tvden
Retired Dormant Member

Smile Re: Bush Logo Transfer

Hi Mike it would be excellent if you can make me a few of these transfers my printer pc and camera are all old and on there last legs, so I havent a hope of managing to make a good print, I will send you a pm and can send a pic by email you will see its the same as the one on this thread but with the word radio included on it, perhaps if Paul puts a seperate thread on asking for finished images of the main makes people will send them and they then can be made available to all, I have noticed there has been quite a lot of interest of late in logo transfers, I feel lack of transfers could put people off restoring cabinets which could be a shame regards Den
Old 15th May 2005, 8:41 am   #6
Mike Phelan
Dekatron

Default Bush Logo Transfer - done!

An update. David (Radio Dave) has made an excellent job of putting the 'RADIO' text on his Bush logo, and I have printed a set of these on waterslide transfer paper for Dennis.
I now have a spare transfer with three logos on it - if anyone wants the set, £2 and a PM will sort it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bushradio.zip (304.7 KB, 267 views)
Old 15th May 2005, 12:07 pm   #7
KB-KR20
Triode

Hi,
I am restoring a PB61 and have also created the logo artwork but experiments using various transfer mediums give transparent results. The colour of the wood is swamping the logo colours.
The original has almost a metallic finish and is opaque.
Come on lads and lassies- Share the secret- Please.
Mick
Old 15th May 2005, 12:41 pm   #8
Radio_Dave
Nonode

Hi,

I think It's this logo that is on a PB61? If you need a better resolution (800dpi) I can email it to you

Tesco's do a value paper and its only 80gsm and cheap I use it alot for reproducing tuning dials. It might be worth experimenting with this

HTH

David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BushRadioBG1.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	684  
Closed Thread